Welcome to my blog. The aim of this blog is to help you learn English while having fun. I also expect to be a source of inspiration for you. I would like to start with this quote: "Seek those who fan your flames". Think about it. We become nobodies if we don´t have enthusiasm. Don´t let anybody put out your fire.
domingo, 4 de febrero de 2018
WELCOME
I welcome you, my dear pupils, with a great motivational video for you to always remember to follow your dreams regardless of what others may say.
Bea, from one teacher to another, I so admire your enthusiasm and ability to transmit your passion for English. Your students are extremely lucky to be taught by you. Keep on rocking!!!☺😘😘😘 Isabella
Bea, from one teacher to another, I so admire your enthusiasm and ability to transmit your passion for English. Your students are extremely lucky to be taught by you. Keep on rocking!!!☺😘😘😘 Isabella
ResponderEliminar